Pages

Tuesday 11 December 2012

FOTD #15 - 09.12.2012


Face Primer
Make Up For Ever High Definition Primer
Applied with my fingers

Skin Enhancer
MAC Prep + Prime
Applied with my fingers

Foundation
Missha Perfect Cover B.B. Cream in No. 23 Natural Beige
Applied with Real Techniques Expert Face Brush
 
Concealer
Diorskin Nude in Ivory 001
Applied with MAC 195 brush & my fingers

Pressed Powder
MAC Blot Powder in Medium
Applied with Real Techniques Multi Task Brush
 
Eye Primer
Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion in Original
Applied with my fingers

Mascara
Lancome Hypnose Doll Eyes
 
 
 
Blush
NYX Blush in Pinched
Applied with Real Techniques Blush brush

Contour (Nose Bridge)
MAC MSF Natural in Medium Dark
Applied with Real Techniques Setting brush
 
 
 
Lip Balm
Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Lip Protectant Stick
 
Lipstick
MAC Cremesheen in Pure Zen (to neutralize my lips)
Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Cherish Devotion
 
 
 
Ok so these photos were taken after 5 - 6 hours from application time. I was in a rush to attend a class in Church you see... That explains why my lip color isn't as vibrant. No touch up at all. I must say the Missha BB Cream is pretty good. Fret not! I managed to take a quick photo while making my way to the bus stop!
 
Here you go...
 
 
You can see the lip color better here. I must say I kinda like this Cherish Devotion from Revlon. Ends up pretty pink on my lips. Of course, it wouldn't appear this way had I not applied Pure Zen on my lips first.
 
See you around!
 
Dreamy C

No comments:

Post a Comment