Pages

Thursday 6 December 2012

Bag from M.A.C. Part II

Now comes Part II. These goodies were purchased on Sunday, 18th November 2012. Why did I go to the same store on Sat and another trip on Sun? I bought some stuff on Sat and the SA forgot to put one of my brushes in my bag and so, I went back on Sun to get it and while I'm at it, I managed to get a few more items on my 2nd trip. Alright now! So these are the stuff I got during trip no. 2.

Retails for $25.00
 
Skin Enhancer
Retails for $58.00
 
Liquid Foundation - NC30
Retails for $59.00
 
Mineralize Skin Finish (MSF) in Soft & Gentle
Retails for $50.00
 
Swatch
 
Close-Up Swatch
 
I found out today that I need an NC for a person with warm complexion and vice versa. I was told that it only applies to M.A.C. foundation. Anyway, I bought this even though I've not touched the foundation I got from Estee Lauder. I wanted to try and see if M.A.C. suits me well. Keep you guys in the loop!
 
As for the MSF, I have another in Lightscapade. It's too light for me. It's a wrong purchase. I can only use it as a highlight for my brow bone now.
 
Dreamy C

No comments:

Post a Comment