Pages

Tuesday 8 January 2013

Follow Me...

Today marks the day when I started to do something with 1 of the resolutions I've set. If you've read my earlier entry, you'd know that one of the resolutions I've set is to lose 5 kg by the end of Year 2013. You can read more about it HERE. So follow me on my journey to achieve that. I'm going to list down what exercises I've done and what I'm eating on a daily basis. I'll make it a point to weigh myself at the end of each week.

I weigh 62 kg and my fats in % is 34. I'm using a weighing machine bought from Tangs Orchard by brand - Tanita. It's a digital machine which allows you to input your age and height as well.

So let's begin!

For breakfast today, I had 2 x pcs of Baguette with butter and honey and 1 x boiled egg.
For lunch, I had sesame oil chicken with 1 x bowl of white rice.
For dinner, I had a bowl of soup. It consist of some cauliflower, broccoli and white radish cooked in duck stock.

I did some brisk walking for 30 minutes, 7 x rounds of 370 meter per round.

I just weigh myself and I'm 61.7 kg with 33.5% of fats.

For my height of 1.59 meter, I need to weigh between 56 - 63 kg. I might still be within the range now but I don't want to wait till I'm over the limit before I start doing something. As you know, my cholesterol has risen over the past year and my doctor told me specifically to watch it though it's not in the danger zone YET.

I will of course, NOT give up the food I like but I will have them moderately.

So follow me through my journey of losing that 10 kg. ^^

Dreamy C

No comments:

Post a Comment