Pages

Thursday 17 January 2013

Bellabox - January 2013


Macadamia Natural Oil - Healing Oil Infused Comb
This comb is infused with the Healing Oil Treatment to provide hassle-free nourishment while detangling hair. The Healing Oil treatment is distributed evenly on hair w/o leaving residue on the hands.
Me: I only read about this when I'm typing this out. I was like - Sure boh? I'm suffering from hair loss. I wonder if this comb helps.

Natura Bisse - Ceutical Recovery Cream
NB Ceutical Recovery Cream by Natura Bisse soothes and improves the self-defense mechanisms of the skin. It is easily absorbed and helps to restore optimum skin hydration level. Regular application will encourage skin regeneration and diminish the symptoms of irritated skin like dryness.
Me: Let me try this out the next time my nose starts to have flakes due to dry skin.

Skinmiso - Pore Beauty Nose Pack
Hailing from Korea, the Skinmiso Nose Beauty Nose pack will help you get rid of blackheads and whiteheads in the comfort of your own house. This 3-step system allows you to remove blackheads and whiteheads painlessly and effectively.
Me: One can always use another product to get rid of those very irritating looking blackheads. I can't wait to try this out. What great timing! My last visit to my beautician was 2 weeks back.

B.Liv - Feel No Sluggish
The b.liv Feel No Sluggish Mask is jam packed with antioxidants and cell rejuvenating nutrients that keeps your face looking young and vibrant. The mask prevents the signs of aging by invigorating the skin with fruity essences and banishing dull skin one and for all.
Me: Aiyah... Another marketing trick. Over time, I began to realise that women always spend money on hope. Hope of better skin, hope of better figure, hope, hope, hope. I'm one of them. You want to get out but you just can't. *shrugs*

Skinfood - Gold caviar toner and emulsion
Formulated with Russian Caviar Extract which has a similar structure as skin cells, the Skinfood - Gold Caviar Toner and Emulsion is also infused with visible pure gold that softens the skin and counters wrinkles and firms skin.
Me: Sure boh?

On Complimentary?
Gold Caviar Serum, Gold Caviar Lifting Eye Serum & Honey Black Tea Jelly Foam

Phew! Finished at last!

Dreamy C

No comments:

Post a Comment