Pages

Thursday 10 January 2013

Day 3 of my NYR No. 11 - 10.01.2012

Day 3.

Breakfast: 1 x pc of baguette with butter and honey, 2 x soft boiled eggs & 3/4 glass of milk.

Lunch: Duck Wrap with lots of shredded cucumber, lettuce and carrots.

Dinner: 1 x medium bowl of soup. It consist of white radish, stalk of broccoli, carrots and pork cut into cube size cooked in chicken stock.

Exercise: 30 mins of brisk walking covering 7 rounds of 370m each round. That is 2.59km.

Weight: 61.1 kg
Fats (%): 33.5

I will only take my weight after dinner. I did the same on Day 1 i.e. taking down of weight after dinner.

Before each meal, I have a plate of fruits. It can be either of the following:
  • 1/2 x mango
  • 1/2 x mango & 5 - 6 tangerines
  • 5 small pcs of dragon fruit, 3 - 4 small slices of mango & 1/2 x apple
I also take the following supplements on a daily basis:
  • 1 x Ultra Evening Primrose Oil from GNC
  • 1 x Double Strength Fish Oil from GNC
  • 1 x Folic Acid from GNC
On Day 1, I lost 300 grams. Today, I lost 600 grams. I wonder how much I'll lose tomorrow.

I'm aware that there's only a limit to how much one can lose. After a while, there will be hardly any movement on the weighing scale, in my case, it's the digital weighing machine.

My aim is to drop my weight so it's within the healthy range. Not that it's not in the healthy range now but it's nearing the overweight section. Hence, I've got to do something about it.

Another reason why I started to exercise is that I need to get my cholesterol down, as per my doctor's advice.

Another reason is that I've been having the urge to breathe harder during recent weeks and that sort of woke me up. I should say that this is the MAIN reason why I get my butt off the couch. I've been wanting to breathe hard and I do it more often recently and it scares me.

Other than exercies, I also make it a point to lessen intake of chocolate, sweets and snacks. I also stay away from salted veggie, something I've been enjoying daily for the past week. The amount of salt I give my body, I don't even want to think about it. I'm starting to avoid taking the skin of chicken and fried stuff. I LOVE stuff Old Chang Kee and I can't have them now. I also tell my helper - no more drumsticks and chicken thighs for me. I go for breast meat now. I also have to give up certain food that I enjoy very much. Chicken rice, prawn noodles, laksa, fried kway teow just to name a few.

Not that I've to avoid all those stuff permanently. Trust me. Nothing's permanent. I need to stay away till I get to my ideal weight and then, I'll introduce certain food back little by little and I'm going to go for moderation.

I only hope that I'm persistent enough to follow through my plan and not give up half-way.

Dreamy C

No comments:

Post a Comment