Pages

Saturday 2 November 2013

Yet Another Parcel...

Before you go "What?!?!", let me explain...

I haven't been buying stuff for my hobby for a while now. Others will need to shop every month. Me? I need to buy stuff for my hobby if I want to but I restrict myself! Okie... instead of purchasing once a month, I accumulate them and do a few purchases at 1 go. Hey! It's all for a good cause!

I came home with the following items:


Metal Adaptor Plate
I need this as I get really frustrated when I couldn’t get clean cuts from my detailed dies.


Tombow Mono Liquid Glue
I tried my 1st bottle and I like it so much, I’m getting TWO on standby!


Hero Arts Shadow Ink
I need to give it a try after so many good reviews.


Winter in The Park Stamp
I saw a video using this stamp set and it’s not bad looking. Since it’s on a sale, I thought – why not?


Hero Arts Old Letter Writing
This would make a good background stamp. I’m just waiting for my ink to arrive.


Ancient Gold Embossing Powder
On 1st sight, I wasn’t feeling it. Upon application, I’m loving it. Enough said.


Martha Stewart Branch Punch
This would make a good wreath, good for Christmas.


Xyron Sticker Maker
I had wanted to get the 5” machine but that needs to be ordered. Bummer!
Thus, I settled on this one. It was on sale anyway…


Distress Ink Pads
They are on sale! Don’t get any? Are you mad?!?!?!
I got hold of a total of 10 x ink pads. I was hoping to get more but I’ve a budget to stick to. Bummer!
I hope they have a sale again for these ink pads and Copic markers next month…

That's all for now.

Dreamy C

No comments:

Post a Comment