Pages

Thursday 28 November 2013

No Rain, Please No Rain...

Rain, rain go away, come again another day…

Lately, I’ve been wanting to exercise. I actually look forward to it. I think I behave this way because of what I see. I’m going to take measurements of my waist and my butt and see how much I’ve reduced. It was drizzling yesterday but that didn’t spoil my exercise plan. I went brisk walking as you know if you’ve read my entry yesterday and it was drizzling. Even when the droplets got slightly bigger, I persevered. Talk about the spirit of getting into shape! ^^
I’m going exercising again later and the sky isn’t looking too good now.


I want to talk about Typhoon Haiyan in Tacloban, Philippines next. The situation is really bad and my helper was commenting that she didn’t understand why this is so bad. Even the situation after typhoon in Aceh isn’t so bad. I’ve been praying for the people there. If you cannot help financially, please help pray for them.

Wishing all my readers a great Thursday! I can hear weekend knocking on my door... Whoo hoo!!! Baby Charlize, Aunty is coming to see you lu...

Dreamy C

No comments:

Post a Comment