Pages

Sunday 24 November 2013

Finsbury Personal in Pink

Pink, you're my favorite color.

This is how I 'torture' my Filo

How can I resist a kitty sticky notepad?

Washi on-the-go
Always Ready, Always Washi

A small color code for my 'Year at a Glance' sheet

This is how it looks like.
The colored circles were purchased from Popular outlet at Toa Payoh.

Some dividers I made myself.
Spray away...

Week on 2 Pages - This is how mine looks like.
Not much deco as I didn't have materials ready in time for my Filo's arrival.

I like this method - using a clip to signal what day is at point of time.

Look at the back part of the magnetic clip - so very cute!
Another divider I made.

This is how the coming week looks like.

Keeping track of my expenses...

Chicken notepad in a 'pocket' I made out of IKEA ziploc bag.

Another 'pocket'.

This is how I got MY Filo set up. There will be more deco in the coming weeks for sure...

Dreamy C

No comments:

Post a Comment