Pages

Monday 15 October 2012

OOTD #8 & #9

Outfit Of The Day No. Eight!

 Top: M)Phosis
Jacket: The Velvet Dolls
Jeans: Levis
 
Okie... I look plump in here. Well, you put no make-up, tight jeans and tight black top. Viola! You see all inch of fatness there. Well, I certainly feel fat but I don't give a hoot really. ^^
 
I bought the jacket from via online shopping. Cost 35 bucks if I'm not wrong. It looked really pretty in the website but here, I feel that the jacket aged me by 10 years. Ha! The florals? Well, I don't say that this jacket is unattractive. All I'm saying is that it doesn't suit me! Perhaps I can flip it out of the wardrobe when I'm in my 40's. I have a feeling that I'm not a jacket person. Oh well..
 
Side View
Better IMO (in my opinion)
 
#9
 
Top: The Velvet Dolls
Jeans: Levis
 
Side View
The front part is shorter. The top is longer than the front.
 
The lighting isn't good on the previous 2 x photos. This is a clearer picture of the print of my top.
Bag: Coach
 
Dreamy C

No comments:

Post a Comment