Pages

Sunday 21 October 2012

Bioderma Sensibio H2O

Today, I'd like to talk about one of the items in Bellabox - October 2012. The Bioderma Sensibio H2O Solution Micellaire.

 
I was given the travel-sized at 20ml. I blogged about it HERE.
 
I started to use it recently, give it a try. Well, it sure does not need water afterwards to clean it. I soak a piece of cotton pad with it and then I further separate the cotton pad into 4 thinner pieces. It takes away my foundation, blush, eye shadow and lipstick pretty easily. What I DO NOT like about this product here is that it does nothing to rid my eyes off the eye liner and mascara. I usually put on mascara from Lancome and that's waterproof. I had on the eye liner from KATE at the point of trying the Bioderma Sensibio H2O out. I was a little disappointed with it though. I guess I'll stick with my Fancl when it comes to make-up removal. Why use 2 products when you can settle it with 1? That's just my thought.
 
I see a lot more product left and I really don't wish to throw it down the bin. Hence, I decided to clean my brushes with it! I do a thorough clean-up for my brushes once a week with my Fancl cleansing oil. Now, I've found a cheaper and easier version. With this product, all I've gotta do is pour some into a cup and swirl the brushes in it. I can see all the stuff being washed away and my brushes sure looks clean. For brushes which I use to apply my eye liner, I clean them still with my Fancl cleansing oil.
 
I'm definitely buying this, purely to clean my brushes. Give it a try and let me know what you think!
 
Dreamy C

No comments:

Post a Comment