Pages

Wednesday 3 October 2012

Estee Lauder ANR Eye

Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye. I've samples of the ANR for the face and I've yet to use them. SA was generous and gave me a good 4 - 5 packets for trial. Perhaps one really need THAT much to see if it works?

I bought the ANR Eye a couple of weeks back. I was searching for a good eye cream. As much as I love Clarins products, I must say that their Defining Eye Lift ain't working for me. So my search for a good eye cream is ongoing once again.

Ta-dah!!! My ANR Eye
15ml, retails for $86.00 @ Tangs Orchard
 
The content. Reminds me of honey minus the stickiness. The texture I mean.

I'm lucky to have slight dark eye circle. I think my dark eye circle covers only 1/4 of my undereye area. I've hardly any fine lines. I do have eyebags when I smile. Who doesn't? I've nothing to complain about but if you are a woman, I'm sure you'll understand that there's always room for improvements. Besides, I'm not asking for NO eyebags or dark eye circles at all. I'm talking about maintenance here. My beautician told me recently that no matter how insignificant the problem is, if neglected, it'll snow-ball. I guess you get the picture.

I must say that it's still early days to know if ANR Eye works for me. All I can say is that I applied it at night only even though leaflet says that it's suitable for both day and night. It's non-greasy and pretty light. It's oil-free by the way. A small bottle you say? Well, a little product goes a long way. I'm sure this will last me at least 6 months.

My beautician says that even if it doesn't work, continue using it as eye products usually take a longer time to see results. She says that applying an eye cream is better than not applying any at all! So get out there and get an eye cream which works for you my friend. You'll appreciate it many years down the road...

At the same time, I signed up for a package for my set of delicate eyes. I'll cover that in an entry soon!

Dreamy C

No comments:

Post a Comment