Pages

Saturday 6 October 2012

Clarins Huile Orchidee Bleue

Clarins Huile Orchidee Bleue *trying to sound French*. Aiya... why so troublesome?! Clarins Blue Orchid Face Treatment Oil lor... Ha ha...

I don't wish to spend $$$ on something which might not work for me but I also want to try it out. What's a girl to do then? Take sample lor...

 
Such a cute little bottle. Contains all of 2ml of product. So little you say? Well, this is OIL and one's face don't need tons of oil right? You see that little level in the picture? Cannot see huh???
 
 
Nah! Can see now? Well, this is the level after using it once. SA suggested that I use it 3 times a week. Now guess how long a mere 2ml will last you. This is the sample size. If you buy it, it comes in 1 size i.e. 40ml. Go calculate how long it'll last you.
 
This is what I've extracted out from Clarins website:
Anti-aging care for Dehydrated Skin. 100% pure plant extracts. Zero preservatives. This best-selling oil contains extracts of Rosewood, Patchouli and Blue Orchid to tone, revitalise and restore radiance to moisture-depleted skin. Hazelnut Oil helps prevent moisture loss and the formation of fine lines. Non-staining.
 
This is my sequence:
  1. Cleanse
  2. Toner
  3. Facial Shaping Lift
  4. Blue Orchid Face Treatment Oil
Nothing needed thereafter. This was also advised by the SA. How is it? Well, I've been applying this 3 times this week and tomorrow will be the verdict as I'm due to go for my facial!
 
Keep you informed...
 
Dreamy C

1 comment:

  1. Beautician commented that my skin isn't as dry as last week so I guess this treatment oil is doing its work! ^^

    ReplyDelete