Pages

Monday 2 February 2015

3rd Parcel from iHerb

I'm really excited to have received my 3rd parcel from iHerb.
Let me show you guys what I got...

I've yet to try these but the Peppermint was a repeat purchase.

I'm going to make Granola Bars with these oats and probably a tbsp or 2 of the wheat bran.
I'm curious to find out if it taste any different with the added wheat bran.

I'm really looking forward to trying these out.

Spectrum Essentials Ground Flaxseed which is a repeat purchase.
Bergin Dried Apricots. I got these as the Made in Nature ones are out of stock 
and they have been out of stock for a long time...

I got the pomegranate juice, concentrate I should say, is simply 'cos it's good for your health!
Maple syrup I got it for my pancakes which I'm going to make over the weekend and I can also use it instead of honey for Granola Bars.


Have a great Monday peeps!

Dreamy C

No comments:

Post a Comment