Pages

Saturday 21 February 2015

CNY Goodies from Bengawan Solo

I met up with a gf for lunch one day. During lunch, she was telling me how much she like the cookies from Bengawan Solo. I never bought cookies from Bengawan Solo. I rarely even stepped in. I've only tried and liked the corn kueh there. Hearing that, I decided to check it out with her. ^^

My Mom loves this but somehow, she didn't want this, this year.
She has lotsa goodies back home herself!

Close-Up

Choc Almond Cookies
I love this! Last bottle in the shop as well!

Pistachio Almond Cookies
A little sweet. Wonder why I got it in the 1st place. The pistachios perhaps...

Cranberry Almond Cookies
Boy were these lovely... 

My cousin gave me these - Pineapple Tarts!

I like that it's not too overly sweet and that it has pineapple bits in it still! It's not entirely smooth. ^^

I end off with a non-food related photo.
My little nephew whom I love after spending some time with him for the 1st time.
Yes, I'm a bad aunt... =(
This boy just captures my heart! =D
I shall call him little J! ^^

Have a great day Peeps!

Dreamy C

No comments:

Post a Comment