Pages

Tuesday 24 February 2015

Taking a Long Break...

I've been feeling really unaccomplished lately. Unproductive.
Having the need to blog, to instagram, to take note of stuff is taking a toil on me.
For Year 2015, it might be a bit late for new year resolutions but I guess so long as you'd like to make good changes in your life, nothing's too late.

This year, I want to give my all to God, to work, to having a healthier lifestyle, 
to making more money, to spending more time with loved ones.

Hence why I'm going to:
Stop Blogging
Stop Instagramming my Photos
Stop Spending time on Social Media 
(Twitter, Facebook, Blog etc. I might check out Instagram now and then...)

And concentrate on:
Reading the Bible
Spending time with God
Memory Scripture
Focusing on Work
Working Out (might take up Yoga or Pilates)
Eating Healthier even on weekends
Creating more cards for that extra money

I guess that's all for now...
I'll catch up with you probably a year from now.
Till then, stay healthy & stay happy!
Adieus!

Dreamy C

No comments:

Post a Comment