Pages

Monday 16 February 2015

Cedele on 15.02.2015

J & I went to Cedele for lunch yesterday.
Just a simple meal...

I had Mushroom Soup as my Starter.
J had Curry Pumpkin Soup which I have no photo to show.

This is J's Main - Chicken & Avocado Sandwich
This is one of Cedele's popular sandwich and J orders this every time he is at Cedele for a meal.

This is my Main.
I forgot the name for it but it's under the Vegetarian section and it's the 3-Shroom something.
I ordered this the last time I was at Cedele and told myself not to order it again.
I must have forgotten all about it. =(
I like the mushrooms but I don't like the patty.

Cedele seriously isn't even a place I would consider for any meals.
I'm just not a Sandwich person. 
I would much rather have a bowl of piping hot and spicy prawn noodles. >.<

Have a great Monday Peeps!

Dreamy C

No comments:

Post a Comment