Pages

Thursday 11 April 2013

Bellabox - April 2013

Yes, yes, it's that time of the month again. NOT the red but pink! ^^


Recipe for Chocolate Souffle
BFF! Try it!

I never believe in slimming tea. In fact, I detest them. 
I've not tried them but The Granny has and I don't like what it does to her health. 
What this says on the card is that it helps regulate digestion, stop extra water retention, help overall circulation and provide major detox benefits. 
They can be drunk hot or cold and it's made from 100% French herbs.
You know what? I don't care what it claims to do. In the bin it goes!

Ah... Finally I managed to get my hands on this 'famous' thing. 
It claims to be comfortable, doesn't pinch, dig or pull out your hair and don't leave unsightly bumps.
Con? I've short hair so I guess this goes out to BFF. ^^

SaSa Hand Cream
It contains shea butter. Frankly speaking, I've tons of hand cream and I'm thinking of giving this away. BFF?

Bioderma Atoderm Shower Gel
The card says that it's ideal for dry and sensitive skin. It's suitable for kiddies. 
The Granny has been complaining of having skin irritation. I'm not sure if I want to let her try this. 
The other time when I got a shower gel which is so mild and famous for people with sensitive skin, 
she complained and gave it back to me.

The Skin Pharmacy Collagen Building Serum
Hmmm... BFF?

NUXE Creme Fraiche De Beaute Cream
Another cream! *horror*

Vouchers again...

Another month of Bah...

Dreamy C

No comments:

Post a Comment