Pages

Thursday 17 April 2014

Wednesday, 16.04.2014

I know it's going to be a busy day today again. Lots of paperwork to do.

Breakfast was a slice of Banana Walnut Cake which I baked last night & a cup of Peppermint Tea.
Lunch was Chicken Stew with Rice.
I'm not sure about what's for dinner tonight but last night, I bought a packet of Char Siew & Roast Duck rice. It was delicious... Well, I don't like how the Daikon Soup taste and hence, decided to pack dinner home. =)

I bought butter before going home as I needed it for my Banana Walnut Cake. I could not believe that butter cost $5.15 each! I can't remember the brand now but it's a star. I'll get the Buttercup brand next time as that goes for $4.50 for 2 and S told me that the butter from Buttercup smells lovely for baking. Oh well... better luck next time!


Blessed Wednesday!!!

Dreamy C

No comments:

Post a Comment