Pages

Tuesday 15 April 2014

Tuesday, 15.04.2014

I don't know why but I was really tired after my BSF class yesterday. I was trying hard not to fall asleep during the sermon after discussion. Perhaps it's due to the rain? Rain always makes it easier for me to fall asleep. =)

Breakfast was 02 x pcs of Tau Sar Piah (salty version) with 02 x cups of Lavender Earl Grey tea.
Lunch will be Daikon Soup with Rice.
Dinner? No idea but I was hoping for something light, a salad perhaps?

Tau Sar Piah
I miss the ones from Balestier... =(

Woke up late this morning, forgot to bring my BSF notes to the office so I guess I'll have to do my homework tomorrow.

My plan is to bake some white buns tonight. I promised our office neighbour that I'll bring some on Monday but later change it to Wednesday.

Busy morning. It seems like there's so much in my head.

This Friday, we've to go to our church for morning prayer as it's Good Friday. Come afternoon, we'll have to pick up the kiddos. Thereafter, we're bringing them for a movie - Captain America. We have intended to go the week before last but I couldn't get tickets for good seating. Hence, the plan was ditched. They've been asking since. =) I love them... these kiddos. =)

On Saturday which is the Eve of Resurrection, I'll most probably go for a morning session in church. J will not be joining as the kiddos are around & I understand that he would like to spend time with the boys.
Sunday will be our routine session in church.

Just last year, I volunteered to do crosses for Palm Sunday. I chose to sit at the area where there's a bunch of old folks. I love mingling with female old folks. =) This year, I didn't go.
I bumped into one of the old folks last Sunday at the 9 a.m. service and it was a surprise as that group of ladies usually attend the 11.15 a.m. service.

Come to think of it now, perhaps God is trying to smooth out my way? You see, I have intention to bring my Mom for church services. I would like to let her have the opportunity to know more about Jesus & ultimately be saved. I've never liked to 'push' people into what I believe in & hence, I've not been talking to her vigorously about Jesus. My Mom's a freethinker. I've been praying for her salvation & perhaps God is telling me that it is the right time to talk to her about it? Incidentally, the old lady I bumped into is a Cantonese like my Mom & we exchanged numbers on that lady's request. I'm going to give my Mom a call & talk to her a bit and see what her response is. There's also a Hokkien service come 31st May whereby a local celebrity will be coming down to the church for a talk. I'm not sure if you know him but he is Chew Chor Meng. I might bring Mommy down. I'm not sure if she understands Hokkien though. I might even use money to entice her. Ha ha... My Mom, she loves money & I just need her to go to our church & hear things out. At least, she has heard about Jesus. As for the rest, I'll leave it to God to do His magic. =)
Before I do all these, I'll have to talk things out with her as we had a little fight recently due to my brother. Well, that's another long story... Families - they come with love & sets of problems. We embrace it all. =)

Well, that's how my day's looking...
Happy Tuesday!!!

Dreamy C

No comments:

Post a Comment