Pages

Friday 4 April 2014

Friday, 04.04.2014

Woke up late this morning. I need to try and finish reading Chapter 2 of 'The Power of a Praying Wife' tonight.

It's First Born's b'day today and I've baked him a chocolate birthday cake last night. We are going to blow the candles tonight after dinner... The kiddos don't really give a care about eating the cake. They only enjoy cutting it. How weird and funny at the same time. Kids, you can't figure them out at times. =)

I intend to let them bring the remaining cake back to their mother come Saturday. Well, we (their mother and I) didn't begin on a good note but I intend to make it right now. At least, I'm going to make it right with God. Last BSF's lesson covers on 'Love for Enemies' as well. Though I don't hate their mother (let's call her K), I believe I need to start loving her. =) Hence, the offering of chocolate cake is a start. I've started to pray for her though it's short. I'm taking small steps here... =) When I pray, if I don't feel sincere, I don't pray for that particular person and hence why the prayer for K was short. I believe though that if I pray for her on a daily basis, it'll get easier and easier. Who knows? I might turn out praying for her for 30 minutes straight! Ha ha...

Breakfast today was Rosemary Focaccia Bread which failed to rise and turned out more like Kueh than Bread. I had this with a cup of Rooibos Vanilla tea. Haven't had that for a while now...
Lunch will be ABC Soup with Rice. It tasted so lovely...
Dinner will be Chicken Pizza (homemade). S is such a talented cook! =)

My gf posted a photo of Sambal Goreng 1 day & immediately, I had craving for it. Surprisingly, S cooked it for my dinner the next day without me telling her anything! Ha ha... Talk about telepathy...

I got another order from UK this time. I'm so happy... It's a small order but regardless of size, I'm always happy when I receive orders... =)

I'm patiently waiting for my parcel from Simon Says Stamp to arrive.
I'm also looking forward to a church camp which will be in June.
I really need to start my Project Life. I've missed out about 3 weeks already! Photos all over different gadgets. I don't even know where to start!

The weekend's approaching very soon. I'm going to make a trip down to ABC tomorrow morning. What are your plans for this weekend?
I hope you have a blast this weekend...

Stay happy, stay healthy. =)

Dreamy C

No comments:

Post a Comment