Pages

Wednesday 12 March 2014

Wednesday, 12.03.2014

I didn't do any BSF work last night as I've a friend who asked for a Birthday card with purple elements in it.

The card was pre-made.
You see, when I've time to spare, I would do some Birthday cards.
There's always someone having a birthday so birthday cards are the ones which have a higher % of being used & so, earlier this year, I made a few birthday cards. =)
Now, I just added a purple violet last night!

I bought this ice-cream (Awesomely Choc) from Udders.
It's rich and not overly sweet - Perfect on a hot sunny afternoon!

I reached the office at 8 a.m. today so I get to knock off at 5 p.m.! Yippee!!! I'm always looking forward to knocking off. Ha ha... Anyway, today's breakfast is a packet of Nasi Lemak. I've forgotten to take a photo of it. The chili was good but the amount of ikan bilis and plain omelette was pathetically little and small!

Today's lunch will be Soya Sauce Braised Pork, Veggie and Rice. Photo will be posted on Instagram during my lunch time which starts usually at 1 p.m. and Dinner will be Steam Fish and Rice.

I plan to do some BSF work after my Korean show tonight. Today's episode is going to be exciting as the Dad of the villian will know what really went on! Ha ha... It will be a long story if I were to share it here so if you've the chance, go download it or buy the VCD! It shows on Channel U at 7 p.m. on weekdays.

I had a dream last night. I dreamt that I was in the midst of buying a bunny. Somehow, I had a Netherlands Dwarf on my chest and it's really obedient. I put it down and went to another shop and eyed on this really cute and demure looking Holland Lop. The Holland Lop was really sweet and adorable. It bit me after spending some time with it. There's no end to the dream. I don't know which bunny I ended up with ultimately. 

Now, back to the real world. Indeed, I have intentions of getting a bunny as my next pet. I googled and found out that Holland Lop will be easier for first timers. I'll be a first timer if I purchase one but the dream didn't quite match up to the findings. Well, it's just a dream... When I'm going to get one, I'll get one which has a chemistry with me. That's more important than the breed. =)

That's about all I need to share today. I hope you have a brilliant Wednesday a.k.a. MID-WEEK!!!

Dreamy C

No comments:

Post a Comment