Pages

Friday 7 March 2014

Friday, 07.03.2014

No tea today. Just a slice of Fig Sourdough. Speaking of sourdough, I'm going down to ABC tomorrow morning for breakfast. Hot and lovely Pain Au Chocolat... hmmm... yummy...

I reached the office later than usual and so, I don't have the luxury to make myself a cup of tea.
Anyway, my BFF told me that I cannot all of a sudden start drinking Chrysanthemum Tea to beat the heat. She said gotta keep it like a routine and so, I make it a point to drink 330ml of Chrysanthemum tea everyday starting from yesterday. Ha ha... Yes, indeed, I don't know about my body and I don't know how to take care of myself. =)

Lunch was Lotus Root Peanut Soup with Rice. No veggie this time as it's very filling for me and I'm NOT a pig! Ha ha... As always, soups taste better after the 1st consumption.


I spent some hours doing my BSF homework last night and it's going to take lots of time. Well, that's because I want to do a thorough one! I don't want to touch and go... Spending time with The Lord is a PLEASURE!!! I'm looking forward to doing that again tonight.

Nothing special today being a Friday. I guess I'll watch Twinkle Twinkle though I found out a way to watch it on the internet before the official screening time. See, it starts at 7 p.m. but if you were to go to video.xinmsn or something like that, you can start to watch it earlier. Yesterday, I saw the episode on the site, available for viewing like 5 plus. If I watch it on my way home, I'll be able to have more time for my homework back home! Time is of an essence. You don't say... =)

Also, I need to start doing Project Life (PL) for last week as well as this week. I'm a week late for that. No time? Ha ha... I usually don't put lots of embellishments on my PL as I'm still new (only started this year). Hence, it doesn't take lots of time to complete. I only need to get the photos ready and I'm almost done!

The boys will be here this evening as with most Fridays and they go back to their Mommy come Saturday nights. This has been the case for the past 3 years. Frankly speaking, I'm still getting used to the amount of noise 3 young boys bring. It alarms me still...

Well, I hope you have a blast this Friday!

Dreamy C

No comments:

Post a Comment