Pages

Tuesday 25 September 2012

Charm's the Word

Always out to look for better brushes w/o having a big hole in my pocket. I got to know about these brushes with the help of a blogger. I managed to get this at SGD99.00.

14 x brushes comes in a pink pouch
 
My 14 x brushes
 
Close-Up
 
Comes with a compartment with zipper on the left and a compartment w/o zipper on top
 
Comes with a loop so you can hang it up and open this pouch up for 'see, no hands!'
 
What kind of brushes you ask? 
 
There!
 
I've just given them a thorough wash. I haven't used them yet but they feel pretty solid, dense. Let's see if they're better than some of my M.A.C. brushes.
 
I also got 2 x retractable brushes, easier for travel and fuss-free. More hygenic as well. I got 2. Why 2? Well, 1 for blusher and another for loose powder. I believe these are the 2 products I'll need for touch-up. Photos...
 
 
Aiyo... the pink one so cute. How to resist?!
These cost $28.00 each.
 
Dreamy C

No comments:

Post a Comment