Pages

Friday 16 November 2012

A Date with Crystal Jade

Now that my skin is healing nicely, it's time for some fresh air... For weeks, I hardly go for my routine stuff like facials, massages, shopping etc. My fingers are itching for some purchases which I had planned for before the rashes erupted. But first, a nice meal!

Dinner was @ Crystal Jade, Vivocity. I made reservation on Wednesday. Had J, his 3 kiddos and our helper in to make it a 6-person table.

Soup with Black Chicken & Tiger Palm Mushroom
This soup is good for cholesterol.
I was the only 1 having it since the rest don't really fancy soup.
My Mom's a Cantonese so that explains...
Verdict: Plain, simple and nice. Not that bland with a tinge of flavour.
 
Fried Tofu
I ordered 2 sets of this as Fatty & Handsome love this.
 
Spinach
 
Fried Fish with Long Beans
This dish, Fatty & Handsome LOVE so much that I had to order another small set.
I ordered a medium set initially.
 
Sweet & Sour Spare Ribs
J likes it and so we ordered it.
 
We also had the following:
  • 2 x mango pudding and 1 x mochi (Japanese glutinous flour skin with fruits and cream)
  • 1 x Medium Salted Fish Fried Rice with Chicken Cubes
  • 2 glasses of mango juice
  • 1 glass of apple juice
  • 1 pot of Jasmine tea
  • 2 small plates of wasabi nuts (served as a starter)
All these set me back by $300+. What is most important is that the kids enjoyed. That's worth every penny.
 
Dreamy C

No comments:

Post a Comment