Pages

Monday 30 June 2014

Monday, 30.06.2014

I've been having problems with my family for a long, long time. I got tired of trying to solve them and decided to shift my focus. I found my joy back in God and I'm enjoying it. Then, the problem surfaced again last night and I got really anger and bitter. It seemed that I'm still keeping all the unhappiness in me. Who am I going to kid?! It'll never go away till I get a proper closure!
I was so filled up with anger I started cursing.

This morning, I told myself I cannot carry on feeling angry and bitter. I wanted to give up until I thought of reading Proverbs 119. I'm not good with my Bible. I don't even know if there's Proverbs 119 but the digit 119 just came to my mind.

I typed Proverbs 119 but don't know how, I ended up with Psalm 119. It says:

Blessed are those whose ways are blameless,
    who walk according to the law of the Lord.
Blessed are those who keep his statutes
    and seek him with all their heart—
they do no wrong
    but follow his ways.

I was humbled and filled with guilt just reading verse 1. I didn't walk according to the law of the Lord when I start to curse a fellow Christian. I didn't seek Him with all my heart and I sure did not follow His ways. Reading just the first 3 verses brought some calm back into my life and I'm really glad and thankful our God will never forsake. 
I probably failed in all the tests God gives and has given me. Nonetheless, it's comforting to know that He still treat me as a treasure that He has found. Likewise, He is the treasure that I have found.

Matthew 13:44 says - 44 “The kingdom of heaven is like treasure hidden in a field. When a man found it, he hid it again, and then in his joy went and sold all he had and bought that field.

God is my treasure. I should learn to take better care of it. =)

Today's breakfast is Tom Yum Cup Noodles with a cup of Chrysanthemum tea.
Lunch will be rice with Turmeric Chicken & Long Beans.

Last Friday, I went for my Prayer Meeting and I felt really good. It's really good to see LS again. She's a woman who has peace and calm coming out of her all the time. =) I also saw quite a few people I got to know from the church camp recently. It's really good to see them as well. 1 of the ladies even gave me a hug which was unexpected but so warm... =) The love for God's people! Truly commendable!

On Sunday, I was due for my duties in church. I wore a top with a 3/4 jeans which has some stuff which looks like paint marks on it. Want to know which one? Read HERE. I was told that it's not appropriate. I thanked her for letting me know. It's better that there's people telling you what's appropriate and what's not rather than all minding their business and let you be. There are some people out there who don't like to be told but I'm not one of them. In fact, I'm grateful to people who make an effort to let me know. After all, I'm still a newbie when it comes to serving. =)

We brought the kiddos to Gardens by The Bay last Friday and I took a few videos. I need to upload them onto YouTube. =)

That's it for my weekend! Oh! My nephew was healthily delivered on Friday evening! =)

Have a blessed Monday Y'all...

Dreamy C

No comments:

Post a Comment