Pages

Thursday 24 October 2013

My Parcel Arrived!!! Yippee!!!

This morning, I checked the USPS website and it says Chicago. I was disappointed. It's been 10 days and I'm getting impatient. Boy was I surprised when my helper said there's a package for me. So excited!

This will ensure better stamping

I'm going to make Christmas cards for my loved ones with this set!

I got this for Christmas.
I heard that Hero Arts Shadow Ink is really good.

I've been looking high and low for packaging like these.
Singapore cannot find.
I was really happy to finally get these.
This is the main reason why I even place an order.

Just look at my stamps with the new packaging!
So much neater and presentable.
Makes me feel so good and organized!
I'm going to make a trip to IKEA 1 day to get some containers!

I'm going to get the remaining stuff which I ordered locally come this Saturday. So excited!

Think I'm spending too much? Well, I bought all these from the money earned from selling cards! My little box is now empty. Poor me...

There's about 34 x Hero Arts Shadow Ink pads I'm eyeing. That will set me back by 240 bucks! So much money but the colors? Oh so yummy looking...

Dreamy C

No comments:

Post a Comment