Pages

Thursday 17 July 2014

Shaker Card

So I did another card yesterday as a friend requested for it.

I used a die and sequins from #PrettyPinkPosh.
I've no speech die and so, I stamped the word 'Hello' and cut it out myself.
The outer frame is a paper from one of the paper pad, either Lawn Fawn or Dear Lizzy. Can't remember.
This is a shaker card and the sequins are both 6mm and 4mm Cobalt, Raspberry and Lemon Meringue.
The bear there is from a MaMa Elephant stamp set called 'Peekaboo' I believe.
The grass is a Lawn Fawn die - Grassy Border.

I must say I liked how it turned out... The inside saying is from a MaMa Elephant stamp set. I believe it's called Up & Away. I took the 'The Best is Yet to Come, hang in there'. 

I'm sure I'll find other ways to use the sequins. They are absolutely gorgeous! =)

Till next time...

Dreamy C

No comments:

Post a Comment