Pages

Sunday 21 December 2014

How Have I Progressed So Far???

So, I got my iHerb parcel on Saturday late afternoon and you may be wondering how I've been doing. Well, I've been busy planning and making my meals when I got my parcel. Let me first show you what I've been consuming...

This was what I had for breakfast on Friday. Bear in mind that I've not received my parcel yet.
This is just some cherries, greek yogurt with blackberries & strawberries and a toast with homemade Labneh. I forgot to add in some chopped up almonds.
I had sushi for lunch.

For dinner, I had Beef Steak along with some Greek Salad.
In my Greek Salad are baby carrots (not in the recipe but I added some anyway), tomatoes, cucumber, onion, capsicum and feta cheese.
I've forgotten to add in black olives. 
The dressing is Creamy Greek which consist of greek yogurt (I love this stuff! So creamy!), olive oil, lemon juice, feta, garlic (diced), oregano, sale & pepper.

Saturday breakfast was Banana Ginger Smoothie and a toast with Labneh and some almonds.
Lunch was Greek Salad with a cup of Strawberries.
As a snack, I had 12 x toasted almonds.

For dinner, I had Protein Packed Salad which consist of cherry tomatoes, green beans, egg and chickpeas with Spicy Honey Mustard Dressing.
The dressing consist of Olive Oil, White Wine Vinegar, Honey, Mustard, Garlic, Cayenne, Salt & Pepper.
As you can see from the photo above, I also had some cherries.

Come breakfast today, I had Banana Ginger Smoothie again (Boy I Love this smoothie!) but this time round, I added in 2 x tbsp of Ground Flaxseed purchased from iHerb.
You can read all about it HERE. Can't bear reading so much? No issue! There's a video at the end of the write up. ^^

Lunch today was at Din Tai Fung.
I had a lunch appointment with my DFG girls so I 'cheated'! Ha!
Dinner was Protein Packed Salad. This time round, I also added in egg, some chopped almonds and Alfalfa.

I bought some Baby Spinach and Coconut Water.
I'm going to have Green Smoothie 1 tomorrow!
I'll talk more about it tomorrow. Meanwhile, you can watch this video which shows you the baby spinach and coconut water. A word of caution - I'm also showing you what I purchased from NBC in the video along with my manicured nails.


In summary, I'm really happy to know that I managed to visit the toilet on Fri, Sat AND Sun!
A great success for me! Only constipated people will understand my joy.
I shall continue to monitor both my food intake and my output. ^^

Enter this code in iHerb website HPW978
This code will give you USD5 discount for purchases less than USD40 or USD10 discount for purchases more than USD40 for 1st timers!

Have a great one Peeps!

Dreamy C

No comments:

Post a Comment