Pages

Friday 26 December 2014

Healthy Eating on 23rd through 25th Dec 2015

On 23rd Dec, I had Green Smoothie 1 for breakfast. My blender isn't working as well for the greens so I'll most probably get a new one come this weekend. Now that I'm mostly doing smoothies for breakfasts, it's really a thorn in my flesh when my smoothie doesn't turn out as smooth as I'd like.

Lunch was at Maison Kyser where I had Pork Ribs.
Frankly speaking, I was feeling a bit sick of the food there but I don't have a choice!
Dinner was Salad where my tum tum was really thankful for.

On 24th Dec, breakfast was Green Smoothie 1 again.
It was a flop as the blender was giving up on me and I added too much coconut water.
I ended up throwing it away as I couldn't see myself drinking that where I can see big chunks of baby spinach not blended well. Disgusting! Ha ha...
I made another batch with Greek Yogurt. Yummy... You can never go wrong with Greek Yogurt, in my humble opinion. I was supposed to have Apple Cinnamon Smoothie but as I didn't check on my planner, I ended up with the Green Smoothie.

Lunch was out again at Nam Nam.
I can feel my tum tum screaming at me.
I also didn't visit the toilet for the past 2 days.
Dinner was Pork Roulade and Lamb Leg. 
By the end of the day, my tum tum felt really bad... Too much unhealthy food. No good...

25th Dec, I decided to treat my tum tum better since it really deserve a good treat and 2nd, the kiddos have gone back to their mother so no meals out! Yay...

For breakfast, I had Banana Smoothie. I just can't do another Green Smoothie with this blender of mine and also, I ran out of greens as I want to reserve the last portion for my salad later! =)

Lunch was Fruit Salad. Yum Yum...
It consist of baby spinach, cucumbers, grapes, apples, cherry tomatoes and avocado with Balsamic Vinegar Dressing. I added in some black pepper of course...

Dinner was something not so healthy but since it's Koka, it is the 'healthier' version of instant noodles. I had it with 2 x crab sticks. Those 'fake' stuff.

I felt hungry a few hours before dinner so I baked myself some Coconut Choc Chip Cookies!
I used Coconut Flour, Coconut Oil, Eggs, Salt, Vanilla Extract and Choc Chips!
Speaking of choc chips, I would get these from iHerb the next time round as they are bittersweet! Somehow, I didn't see them when I was doing my 1st order from iHerb.

I did visit the toilet yesterday and this morning! Whoo hoo!!!

So that's it for me! I shall update you on my meals for the next coming days soon...

Before I forget, I'm preparing my dinners in advance and I'll be freezing them and taking them out for consumption (I'll heat them up prior to eating of course) when it's dinner time!

For dinner tonight, lunch on Sat and dinner on Sun!
It consist of chicken breast, potatoes, sweet potatoes, red peppers and broccoli - all baked with parsley, thyme, salt & pepper.
I'll have them with Quinoa! 

I'll be having dinner with Mom this Sat. Hence why it's Sat lunch and not dinner.

Have a great one Peeps!

Dreamy C

No comments:

Post a Comment