Pages

Tuesday 9 December 2014

Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf and TWG @ Marina Bay Sands

I went to Marina Bay Sands last week to meet up with 2 separate customers.
We first went to Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf for lunch.
As it's rude taking pictures of food of others, I only took pictures of what I had. ^^

Pumpkin Soup which happens to be their Soup Of The Day
Not bad...

I believe this is Marinara Seafood Pasta
This doesn't taste good... 

Double Choc with Marshmallows
To be frank, this is my 1st time drinking hot choc with marshmallows.
I'm not a marshmallow lover and if I can help it, I wouldn't take it.
I don't fancy the mushy feeling.
However, I recently watched a YouTube video by Laura In The Kitchen and she put loads on hers.
Hence, I decided to give it a try and I'm sold!
Taste good on the spot and taste good even after the marshmallows have melted slightly.
For the one from CBTL, I would have enjoyed it more had it not been so sweet.

For another customer, we went for tea at TWG.

I can't remember the name of this but it has cherry blossoms.
For tea, I like mine smelling good like floral.
It'll be an enjoyment for me to sit here on a Sat afternoon just sipping on my tea and having some lovely snacks. Probably a cake or two. ^^

I'll never go back to CBTL for meals. 
This was my 2nd visit and I didn't enjoy the food on both occasions.

Dreamy C

No comments:

Post a Comment