Pages

Thursday 27 November 2014

MME Challenge - November 2014


I was just sitting at my craft area, wondering what I can do with a background which I've created a few days back. I then picked out all the stamp sets with Christmas theme that I have and just stared at them for a few moments. I settled on Winter Wonderland and decided to do something and this is what I came up with:


I popped up the sentiment, making it look as if it's 'drifting'.


I added some black wink of stella to the lil' birdie.

These were created with a stencil from Tim Holtz with some Wendy Vecchi's clear embossing paste.

Distress Inks: Faded Jeans, Chipped Sapphire, Seedless Preserves
Silver Sequins: Pretty Pink Posh
Stamp Set used for lil' deer, birdie and sentiment: MME Winter Wonderland

So there you go! I hope you enjoy and I can't wait to see your works for this challenge!

Dreamy C

1 comment:

  1. WOW, such vibrancy, love it! So glad you could join us at Mama Elephant & Me!

    ReplyDelete