Pages

Sunday 16 November 2014

November Haul - NCB & Paper Market

Life is good...


I got myself both a numeral and alphabet stamp set. I already have an alphabet stamp set but it's bigger than the one in this picture. The one in this picture - I like how small the alphabets are. They are good for planners. I'm looking for the numeral ones in the same size. Sadly, NCB ran out of stock for those so I guess I'll have to wait. I also got myself some Signo Slim Fit pens after watching Nadine's YouTube videos. She said that these write better than the Coleto ones. Personally, I find that there's not much difference. I have a few Coleto ones in 0.4 and these Slim Fit ones, I got them in 0.38. Both write fine to me and both aren't scratchy. I like them both!


I got these stickers which you can use to mark the dates on monthly layouts. These I got from Paper Market after seeing a picture of it on Ammerline's Instagram. They are really adorable! I got all the designs I could see!

Well, that's all for now...
Blessed Sunday!

Dreamy C

No comments:

Post a Comment