Pages

Thursday 8 August 2013

Selamat Hari Raya 2013!!!

Selamat Hari Raya Adilfitri to all Muslim friends and Happy Holiday to non-Muslim friends!!!

I love holidays! I'm sure many others are nodding their heads now. ^^ What better opportunity to check out stuff...

J's so sweet. He bought me a couple of tops for wearing @ home. Well, I asked him if he could get them for me. Either way, he's still sweet. ^^


J has always have a soft spot for the US. Me? I don't want to appear prejudice here. Let's just say I don't exactly feel the same way. I took that top because I would like something which is the same as J. I wanna be matchy matchy. Come to think of it, we don't have matchy clothes. The thought of having matchy clothes warms my heart and so I got it. A bit cliche though...

GAP has a sale now to celebrate their anniversary. Buy 3 tops for the price of 2. To be honest, it's no sale since stuff from GAP aren't cheap to begin with. A bloody pair of boxers cost 18 bucks!!! Pardon my language. Both tops are from the men section. I took the XS ones. The 1 in grey I chose it myself. J dislike it but hey! I'm gonna be the 1 wearing it! Ha ha... I took it as I like the eagle on it. I thought pairing it with a pair of denim shorts with frays at the end nice, gives me a rugged feel.

I can look like a rebel. When I was about to enter the polytechnic, I got my Mom to bring me to cut my hair real short. Think army boys. Ha ha... more of that another day. All I can say is that my poly guy friends were so scared that no guys approached me for the years there. I only have 1 guy friend and he's bald. Ha ha...

Back to earth. J and I went to Kinokuniya to get some comics for the kiddos. I took the liberty and got myself 1 too!


I miss Betty and Veronica. I grew up with it. I remember my cousin drawing on papers, depicting a story. She's really good at drawing and I was so awed back then. 

Next stop? Art Friend! How could I not...? Ha ha...

Got these when the store @ IMM is out of stock
Still more ex than IMM despite 15% discount
IMM is cheaper by 50 cents each. Peanuts? 
Think it this way. Save $4.50 and you can buy 1 for free!
Not worth it? For us card makers, it is worth it 'cos we're talking about a total of 30 odd colors! Go do the math.

Been looking around for these. So glad Art Friend has it. 
IMM doesn't.

The water colour paper I purchased recently isn't to my liking.
1st, the paper's too thick.
2nd, it's textured.
I ought to have spent more time looking for it previously. Oh well... Let's see how this pans out. I hope it turns out the way I want.

I hope your day has been going well and much fun in it as well!

Dreamy C

No comments:

Post a Comment