Pages

Thursday 15 August 2013

My Last Bellabox

This will be my last. When it is my last, the box looks so good... =( I apologise for lack of information for this box as I stupidly discard the info card which comes with the box... I still cannot believe I actually did that.

See! Not the usual box in pink!

Teaism is a product of Eu Yan Sang

CC Cream made in Korea
I've not even made any dip in my foundation and now, CC cream. Guess I'm going to pass this on...

Claims to have clearer skin in 3 days, suitable for all skin types
It says that the cleanser can be left on skin for 15 to 30 mins! Can use as an over-night mask. Serious boh...
It also says that the cream is quick and effective for problem prone skin. Regular use will encourage skin's natural defenses to resist blackheads, reduce redness and irritation while restoring your youthful radiant complexion. Serious mah...
I'm very interested to find out.

Facial Wipes

Foundation... o_____olll
Passing this on...

Hand Balm with Coenzyme Q10

Cheek + Lip Tint


That is all for this month!

Dreamy C

No comments:

Post a Comment