Pages

Wednesday 31 July 2013

What Motivates You?

With all things, it always start with ME. What motivates me? Simply put, my desired lifestyle during my retirement is what motivates me. If you've read my previous post, you'll know what kind of lifestyle I'm talking here. It doesn't come cheap. It'll take a few millions to fulfill. If possible, I would like to retire when I'm 50. I would like to think that as possible. Let's see how it goes.

My spiritual well-being motivates me with regards to my relationship with God. In recent times, I've felt that He is pulling me back closer to Him. I've been sleeping for far too long. Guilt sets in. Now, it's time for action! I'm going to spend more time with God definitely.

I hope YOU find something which motivates you. Otherwise, life is just meaningless.

Have a great Wednesday!

Dreamy C

No comments:

Post a Comment