Pages

Friday 12 July 2013

Bella box-July

My last post on Bella box will be next month. I realised that I hardly try out the products. I usually ended up giving the items away. Now that I'm more engaged in my other hobby-handicraft, I hardly have time or energy to spare to try out new skincare or makeup products. I can't even remember the last time I stepped foot in Tangs Orchard. So friends, enjoy whilst it last.


I like the packaging.
I put the wrapper & ribbon into good use.

Jane Tran Bobby Pin Set
Why make it so complicated? Hair clips lah...

Sage + Fasten Common Sense Eau De Parfum
Smells fruity-very!



Singapore flag-inspired nail stickers.
What better timing with National Day lurking around

theBalm Cosmetics Mary-Lou Manizer Highlighter 1 Shadow / Shimmer
A long name.This got me slightly excited.

Dreamy C

No comments:

Post a Comment