Pages

Thursday 20 June 2013

More On Haze


Okie. So this is a picture of me with my 3M N95 mask. Can talk, can breathe. Cost 35 bucks for a box of 20. Just regret that I didn't get extra. Going to try my luck tomorrow & get at least 2 boxes. Even for safekeeping is better than none at all.

My friends, surgical masks DO NOT WORK! They are those you get from doctors & polyclinics. They only prevent you, the person wearing it from spreading your germs to others. They don't protect you. 

What works? The N95 works. Downside? Some people find it uncomfortable. Also, once it's torn, damaged or distorted in shape, you got to discard it. 

How to do better during this period other than mask & staying indoors?
First, drink lots of water. LOTS!
Second, take a spoonful of honey before going to bed. Honey is natural & works  wonders.
Third, take Vitamin C daily. Best to take those time release ones. Just a personal point of view, time release ones ensures you get Vitamin C constantly. Anything extra, the body will expel through urine! Hey, move is better than not enough right?
Fourth, take lots of fruits especially those high in antioxidants. We want to fight free radicals here... Think berries...
Lastly, prepare eye drops, lozenges & what not. You never know when you're going to need them & is a step too late in purchasing them. Out of stock I meant. Luckily, I constantly have eye drops available, the disposable ones. I even have Optrex eye wash in the fridge!

Stay protected my friends...

Dreamy C

No comments:

Post a Comment