Pages

Friday 26 September 2014

An Update on Hiraku

To read about Hiraku, please click HERE.

I still couldn't sleep last night, filled with thoughts of Hiraku.
I got an email from Hope Dog Rescue last night and was told that Hiraku has been discharged which is great news! Thank God for that! He's supposed to be discharged between next Wed to Fri (01st Oct to 03rd Oct).
Not only that, he's now living with a foster! Hallelujah! Praise God! I'm really happy to hear that!

Why couldn't I sleep then you may wonder. You see, Hiraku is 1 boy who pulled my heart strings. I don't know why and I can't explain but I feel for this boy and I feel for him lots. Even though he now is safe, will not be hungry and will experience love and security, I'm still worried for him.
You see, when you are truly concerned over a person or a living thing, your worries don't just stop there. I'm now concerned over Hiraku's eyes. The right eye has cataract and it's fully clouded. His left is half clouded. I read that if it doesn't get treated, he may go blind. Also, not all cats and dogs are suitable for cataract surgeries.

I've dropped an email to Hope Dog Rescue, asking them if they would allow Hiraku to go for surgery of his eye if there's a willing donor. I've also asked if they inquired from the vet if Hiraku can go for the surgery. I'm waiting for their reply.

I'm not rich to start with but I would like to help. Surgery on 1 eye can cost SGD2,700.00 or more. I just found out by googling yesterday. 2.7K is no joke. It is possible though. I'll try and see what I can do...

As for you people out there, all I ask is for a prayer for Hiraku.
Just 1 prayer for his well-being, filled tummy all the time, security, love and shelter.

Many thanks for your prayers and may God bless you and your family in many ways!
Much love to Y'all!

Dreamy C

P.S.: Another update. I just gave a vet a call and to operate on 1 eye, it is SGD3K and for both eyes, it is SGD5.5K.

No comments:

Post a Comment