Pages

Sunday 19 May 2013

Bellabox - May 2013




Lanvin Me Eau De Parfum
To be honest, I prefer 'Marry Me' than 'Me'. The former is more fruity. The latter is more serious.

Model Co Lipgloss
It says on the card that this is the perfect, high-shine lipgloss.
I don't know about you but for lipgloss, if it's really sticky, it's a turn-off for me.
This? I've not tried.

Model Co Eyepencil
I don't have flattering eyes and I suck in drawing 'wings' on my eyes.
I'm thinking of giving this away.

Borracha Wine Wipes
Each one is infused with natural, non-harmful, ingredients that remove stains, freshen breath, 
eliminate germs and protect your mouth.

The Lash Card
I don't think I need this...

Eye Patch
Nothing being mentioned on the card which makes me wonder.
Probably it got included by mistake?

Dr Morita Hyaluronic Acid Essence Mask
Anti-aging mask

That's bellabox in March for you!

Dreamy C

No comments:

Post a Comment