Pages

Thursday 23 May 2013

A Late Lunch

On Monday, 20th May 2013, J & I went to the Airport to pick up our customer. I had breakfast at Burger King. Thinking that J would like hash brown, I got 2 x sets of that from Burger King. In the end, he didn't even take a single piece, leaving me to force feed myself!

My customer didn't want lunch and so, J & I headed down to Jones the Grocer at Mandarin Gallery for some light lunch.

Tomato & Basil Soup
Without Flash

With Flash
To be honest, this is THE best tomato soup I've ever tasted! Sour but not overdose. 
This is how tomato soup should taste!

Some Croquettas with Cheese Thingy

Once broken, it looked this way.
Cheese tends to make me feel sick of it easily.
There were 3 pieces and I felt like puking after 2 pieces.
I finally gave the last one to J who happily chew it all down.

Dreamy C

No comments:

Post a Comment