Pages

Wednesday 21 May 2014

Wednesday, 21.05.2014

Updating 600 over contacts is no joke! That's what I've been doing for the past week or so.

I slept at 2 plus in the morning yesterday. Technically speaking, I should say I went to bed at 2 this morning. I had difficulty getting to sleep. Worries? Hardly any major ones. I've been preoccupied with the thoughts of my dream home, where I would like pots of flowers, how I would like my kitchen to be, the layout of my craft cum work room, type of curtain, my bedroom, all the way down to the design of bed sheet covers I would like. I even thought of the location, how big a dining table I would like etc. Ha ha...
Unnecessary you think? Well, everyone got to have dreams... Fulfilling it is a different matter. =)

Alright. Back to reality now.
Breakfast was fish ball noodles which I had just a minute ago with a cup of Japanese Green Tea. Brand = Harada. It's the Yabukita blend. It's made in Japan and I bought this along with another brand (Red Sun) to see which one I prefer better. The Red Sun is slightly more expensive than Harada in NTUC.
Lunch will be 1 x Char Siew Bao.

I've a meeting at 3 p.m. today so I don't think I'm going to be back to the office this afternoon. I might however, drop by to pick up my laptop. I need to bring it home so I can print some photos out from my Selphy for Project Life.

Lots to do, so little time. =( Well, that will be all for me today.

I wish you a blessed mid-week! I miss my Chub Chub... She'll only be back end of May. =(

Dreamy C

No comments:

Post a Comment