Pages

Friday 9 May 2014

Friday, 09.05.2014

Breakfast will be a cup of Nestum oats.
Lunch will be Chicken Stew with Rice.
Dinner will be Pesto Spaghetti with Chicken.

I've a big order and I need to go to the post office later today & get it mailed out. I am so happy... =) I sometimes wonder what other people do with Deco Rush. Do they use it decorate their planners? Do they use it to decorate their calendars? As for me, I use it for my planner sometimes.

I'm going to postpone my facial appointment and spend some quiet time doing my BSF homework. I'm slowing down and it's not good. Who knows? Maybe The Lord will speak to me and hype me up again? Or He might rebuke me. Or He might not speak to me at all? =(

I'll most probably go down to Medi-ya tomorrow. I've also got to drop by Chub Chub's place to pass her the storybooks purchased recently for her. I don't think I'll spend lots of time with her as I've not fully recovered. =( I will miss her as she's going back to KL this weekend... She grows very quickly... =)

I guess that's all from me today. I'll update you come Monday! Meanwhile, I wish you a blessed and pleasant weekend!

Dreamy C

No comments:

Post a Comment