Pages

Wednesday 2 July 2014

Wednesday, 02.07.2014

I just placed an order for 11 x MaMa Elephant stamp sets. They were going for a promotional price of SGD14.50 each from the usual SGD19.00. For 11 x sets, I'll save a total of SGD49.50! Anyway, these are the stamps I've been wanting for a long time. I just hope they also have a promotion going on for the dies. I totally have no patience in cutting the images out. =)

Breakfast was Clam & Fuzhou Fishball Noodles.
Lunch will be Fried Rice.
Last night's dinner was Rice with Black Sauce Tioman & Stir Fried Cabbage.

I did the 40 Day 2014 last night and this morning.
I feel great so far...
God gave me assurance last night.
This morning, He reminded me of what I should do and when I should do it.
Amazing how He works and I am really thankful and glad that He allow me to be redeemed.

I'll have to make a trip down to the church on a weekday this week during lunch time. Why? Well, I intend to buy 20 x copies of this booklet and distribute to friends and loved ones. I've a list of people whom I would like to hand the booklets to and I should have just about enough. I might even have a couple of copies left. =) A dollar per booklet - a real bargain! =)

Well, that's how my mid-week is looking... I'm going home after work today and I'll spend some time on making Christmas cards. I've obtained the approval on the designs so now, it's charge ahead!!! I'll also spend 30 minutes reading the Bible tonight. I intend to go through the book of Proverbs.

Have a blessed Wednesday!

Dreamy C

No comments:

Post a Comment