Pages

Thursday 10 July 2014

Thursday, 10.07.2014

I saw a friend raised a question on FB this morning. The post was a day old but I don't check my FB account regularly so... =) The question was 'If you have 20 million now, how would you use it?' Well, it doesn't take me long to figure out how to use it. Ha ha... I don't need 20 million. That's too much. I only need 5 million. That would be sufficient... =)

Okie... back to reality now.
Breakfast was a cup of Green Apple & Celery Juice and 1/2 mango. I'm not sure if I'll eat anything later. We'll see how my tummy feels later...
Lunch will be Tonkatsu.
Dinner will be taken outside. I'll probably have some Ipoh Hor Fun for dinner.

I'm due for ushering duties this evening for the Go Forth Conference so I got to leave the office at 3 p.m. today. =) I'm looking forward to the weekend already!

A few days back on Monday, I went to The Paper Stone at NEX SC. I got these:

Puffy Cloud Stickers

Puffy Cherry Blossoms Stickers

Flat Owl Stickers

Flat Japanese Dolls Stickers

Photo Corners

I plan to use the photo corners for my Project Life. It would be nice for some changes. =) I also bought a mini fan which I've forgotten to take a photo of. To check it out, click HERE.

My parcel from SSS arrived yesterday and I was really excited!

SSS Blessed Stamp
I really wanted this for quite a few months already.
I'm glad I finally got it!

MaMa Elephant Landscape Trio Die
This, I've also waited a few months for.

Avery Elle Stamp & Die Storage Pockets
I ran out of these and I'm glad I got them now.
I've used more than half now for my MaMa Elephant & Lawn Fawn stamps and dies.

Neenah Solar White Cardstock 80#

Neenah Desert Storm Cardstock 100#
I usually get the 80# ones but thought I might give this a try.

Neenah Solar White Cardstock 110#
I've been wanting to try these for a while now...
Again, glad that I finally got them in my hands!

So that's about all for me now. I'm going to do my 40 Day 2014 reading during lunch time today as I didn't have time to do it this morning. Frankly speaking, continue to read God's Word either through the Bible or devotional books. You never know how He speaks to you. For me, I find that I connect with Him more when I read His Word, when I read about Him. Last night while doing my 40 Day 2014 for the 09th day, He reminded me that I should go back to memorizing verses. I tried a few months back and gave up. So there! I got to get my butt moving! Ha ha... =)

I'm waiting for my order from Pretty Pink Posh to arrive. Hopefully, it'll arrive next week!

Have a blessed Thursday Y'all!

Dreamy C

P.S.: I just called MTH and there's this very nice lady who said she'll pass me some Zing Embossing Powder so I can try it out. I was thinking of getting some embossing powders in rainbow colours i.e. Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Purple and I was contemplating between Zing and Wow. There's loads of people who love Zing embossing powder. As for this lady, she didn't like the way it turned out. Hence, she's giving her embossing powder away. Lucky me! =) So I'm going to collect it this Sat as I would like to collect some of the stuff I purchased recently. =) Whoo hoo...

No comments:

Post a Comment