Pages

Friday 4 July 2014

Friday, 04.07.2014

John 3:30 says 'He must become greater, I must become less.'
This is one of the verses mentioned in 40 Day 2014.

I was really happy yesterday as partial delivery from MTH was received. A total of 08 x MaMa Elephant stamp sets! So excited... In fact, I've made a tag and a baby shower card. I'll show you the pictures soon but now, let me show you the photos of the stamp sets received.

I used the 'hello' stamp and some flowers and leaf stamp to make a tag






I used the raccoon to make a tag 

I used the bear, banner, feet and 'welcome little one' sentiment for a baby card

Tum tum still bloated from gluttony of durians even though I felt better than yesterday.
Hence, breakfast was chicken porridge.
Lunch will be the same as breakfast.
I'll be having dinner with Mommy. It's been weeks since I last met her after her return from holiday in China.
I'm ALWAYS looking forward to meals with Mommy. =) Hmmm... I might ask her to go for Curry Fish Head for dinner tonight. Yummy...

I've a few errands to do this weekend.
Come tomorrow, I need to make a trip down to Medi-Ya again as Hippo is coming over for lunch this Sunday and I've to get some ingredients.
I also need to get my papers cut at Queensway SC.
I'm also thinking of catching a movie - Maleficent. I wanted to go watch it for so long but didn't have the opportunity to do so. =(

Come Sunday, I'll have to pass 2 x 40 Day 2014 books to my girlfriends. 1 from my DFG and another from BSF. =)

I'm also happy to receive an email from Pretty Pink Posh saying that there's still 1 x Stitched Borders 1 available for me! Great!!! So excited... =)

Well, I wish you a blessed Friday!

Dreamy C

No comments:

Post a Comment