Pages

Monday 21 July 2014

Handmade Cards over the weekend...

Beach Girl
#PrettyPinkPosh
#MamaElephant
#GreetingFarm

Cake Anyone?
#PrettyPinkPosh
#lawnfawn
#GreetingFarm

#PrettyPinkPosh
#GreetingFarm
#MamaElephant

I bought all these 4 x Greeting Farm stamps

I bought the one on the left only
The one on the right? I decided not to get it though I love the font... Someday...

Well, I've been busy over the weekend and I was busy with the making of cards. I also visited my Chub Chub and my my, she's grown so quickly. She's able to flip easily and get herself on a sitting position very quickly. She's also more stable in the sitting position now and requires no support. Her hands also start to get itchy and want to open drawers now. I was told that she likes to open 1 particular drawer where there's a mirror in it and she would keep staring at the girl looking back at her. Ha ha... How adorable!

Well, that's about all for my weekend... I'll need to get some copic markers while they are on promotion this week! Have a fantabulous Monday!

Dreamy C

No comments:

Post a Comment