Pages

Thursday 24 July 2014

A Change in Daily Routine

I made a few changes to my lifestyle.

I drink a cup of warm water with 1/2 lemon juice first thing in the morning.
I walk from home to the office every morning. Driving will take 10 minutes. Walking is around 20 - 30 minutes.
I walk from the office back home every evening.
I do hair treatments every Wed and Sun at home.

I've been doing the above from yesterday.
I weigh myself this morning and I'm at 60.6 kgs with 34.1% fats.

I intend to do this for a month and do the weighing again.

I'm having problems with my poo. I've constipation and the Squatty Potty doesn't help to make hard stool soft. It only aids by having a more thorough release.
I've read that drinking warm water with lemon works and that exercising works.
I don't really have time for exercising as I'll either be crafting or doing my homework after dinner. Hence, walking to and fro office is a good idea. It gets me moving.

As for the hair treatments, well, friends who know me personally know that my hair isn't at its best condition. I've experienced hair loss for many years now. I've tried different hair dermatologist and they don't work. Since J bought a steamer some months back, I decided to try out the hair treatments at home as well. We'll see how it goes...

Well, that's about all the changes I have made.

I'm going to see Chub Chub this Sat and I'm going to make sure I spend more than 4 hours with her this time. I miss her so and she's going back to KL probably next weekend. I drat that. I was with her last Sat and we went to Old Airport Road for breakfast which was good. We had wanted to go to the beach but because I've to leave at 11.30 a.m., we couldn't. Hence, come this weekend, I intend to spend more time with her. I might suggest to her Mommy to bring her swimming! =) Looking forward...

Have a blessed day!

Dreamy C

No comments:

Post a Comment