Pages

Wednesday 26 December 2012

Books I Bought

Books purchased a few weeks ago.

 
I've had a few of Mitch Albom's books - The Five People You Meet in Heaven, Tuesdays with Morrie, For One More Day and this!
 
I don't remember if I've purchased Have A Little Faith from him. This I had to buy. I didn't even read up on the review or the back of the book. I just picked it up.
 
I'm just done with it. A good read yet again. His books gets you thinking. Thinking about living on earth as a person, the fundamentals etc. People get obsessed with power and money and he touched on that in Tuesdays with Morrie. This book here - The Time Keeper tells you pretty much what the title says. It's all about time. How he gets 2 people out of dozens and change their perception on time. Go read about it!
 
 
 
 
These 3 books were bought after what I've read from Xiaxue's blog. I just had to find out what goodness it does to the lives of people who have read them. I haven't start on them though.
 
 
This one I bought as it has good reviews. I didn't know about this initially. I found out about it from the movie. No, I didn't catch the movie and I had wanted to get the DVD until 1 day, I chanced up upon the book and decided to grab it instead. So that sort of destroyed the idea of getting it in DVD. I think it's a good idea to stick with the book as there's so much more description with words. How is one going to squeeze a 450 odd pages book into a movie which spans in probably 1.5 or 2.5 hours? I could never figure that out. I wrote about this book some time back. Click HERE to read about it.
 
Keep a lookout for entries with this label! I'll update on books now and then. I'll even dig out other books. I love reading. It's good fun!
 
Dreamy C

No comments:

Post a Comment