Pages

Thursday 13 March 2014

Thursday, 13.03.2014

I'm glad it isn't a Friday today. Else, it would have been Friday the 13th!

My BFF posted me some note pads in the shape of cats. They are made from replanted trees. So sweet of her...

I woke up later than usual today. I received an order for the products which I'm selling - Deco Rush and had to make a trip down to the post office. On the way back to the office, I packed a packet of Laksa as my breakfast, along with a cup of Ice Milo. I had it 10 plus in the morning.

I started with a late breakfast. Hence, I believe my lunch will be 2 or 3 p.m.? Lunch today will be Sambal Goreng, Beef Rendang and Rice.

I'm feeling really tired now. I've the urge to go back home and lie down on my bed. I can hear it calling out for me. Ha ha...

I need to make a couple of birthday cards as I'm not happy with how the one which I posted recently turned out. There's just something not quite right with that card. I also need to get some purple distress inks. I just realized I didn't have any purple ones. =(

Come after my Korean show tonight, I need to blend some pandan leaves as it's my intention to bake Pandan Chiffon Cake this weekend!

I'm missing my niece a.k.a. Ms. Chubby. I'm hoping to be able to see her again this Sat but I doubt that will take place. I'll have to patiently wait for next Sat to come... =(

That's about all I need to share for today. Oh! There will be new items come early April with regards to the products I'm selling. Be sure to check out my Etsy account (DreamyC81) or Qoo10 account (Dreamy C)!

Have a brilliant Thursday!

Dreamy C

No comments:

Post a Comment