Pages

Thursday 10 January 2013

Day 2 of My NYR No. 11 - 09.01.2012

My apologies. I also had a glass of milk on Day 1.

Now comes Day 2.

Breakfast: 2 x pcs of baguette with butter and honey, 1 x hard boiled egg & 1 x glass of milk.

Lunch: 1 x small bowl of brown rice with 1 x slice of teriyaki salmon and some chinese chives. I also had half a glass of milk.

Dinner: 1 x medium sized bowl of onion soup & 1/2 glass of milk.

Exercise:
None. I can explain. It rained yesterday and I can't work out. Also, I'm experiencing some soreness and so, I decided to give myself rest. I googled a bit yesterday and found out that it's not a good idea to work out every day of the week. It's best to work out on alternate days. If you have to, you can always work out every day with a day rest in the middle of the week.

I figured that if it rains in the evening again, I'll stay home and do some cycling instead.

Dreamy C

No comments:

Post a Comment